Religious holidays to Loreto and Ambro
Religious holidays to Loreto and Ambro, two religious tours not to be missed
Programme: for a minimum 2 people, 2-day tour,7-day stay and 6 nights.
The tour includes:
- 6 nights in a typical accommodation
- 1 visit with an english guides to the Basilica of San Nicola from Tolentino, in Tolentino.
- 1 visit to the Abbey of Santa Maria di Chiaravalle of Fiastra, also known as Fiastra’s Abbey.
- 1 lunch at the Abbey of Fiastra with typical dishes.
- 1 visit to the Marian shrine of Loreto, also known as the “Basilica della Santa Casa” or “Santuario della Santa Casa” with english guides.
The first tour starts at 9:00 am and finishes at 6:30 pm and there is a possibility to have dinner, the price is € 25 for person, and children € 15.
- 1 visit at the Sanctuary of the Madonna of the Ambro near Montefortino.
- 1 lunch in a farmhouse based local dishes.
- 1 visit to Romane Abbey of Saints Ruffino and Vitale in Amandola.
The second tour starts at 9:00 am and finishes at 6:30 pm and there is a possibility to have dinner, the price is € 25 for person, and children € 15.
The offer doesn’t include: the round trip and anything not expressly specified under “The tour includes”.
The tour price is: € 480 per person – children from 0 to 6 is free and for children from 6 to 12 is € 360
Discover all religious holidays proposals.
You may also like...
2 DAY TOUR, 7-DAY STAY and 6 NIGHTS. Tour is available ALL YEAR.