Rossini tours Theatres and Opera music
Rossini tours. Theatres and Opera music in Le Marche
This region is the birthplace of some famous Italian composers and musicians of international reputation. They were born in the Marche: Giovan Battista Pergolesi, Gaspare Luigi Pacifico Spontini and Gioacchino Rossini. In this region the traditional opera is alive thanks to events and festivals dedicated to it: the Rossini Opera Festival of Pesaro, the Festival Pergolesi Spontini of Jesi and the Macerata Opera Festival which takes place at the Sferisterio of Macerata.
Programme: for a minimum 2 people, 1-day tour, stay excluded .
The tour includes:
- 1 visit to the city of Pesaro, the Rocca Costanza, Palazzo Ducale, theatre ” Gioacchino Rossini ” and the Museum “Casa Rossini”.
- 1 lunch in a farmhouse based on local products.
- 1 visit to the town of Jesi and the theatre ” Pergolesi.”
- 1 visit to the city of Maiolati Spontini, visit the Romanesque church of Santa Maria delle Moie (XII century) .
- 1 visit to the tomb of the master Spontini in the church of San Giovanni, the Archive of the library and museum “Gaspar Spontini”.
ALL TOURS INCLUDED AN ENGLISH GUIDE.
The tour starts at 8:00 am and finishes at 19:30pm .
The offer doesn’t include: the round trip and anything not expressly specified under “The tour includes”.
The tour price is: €90 per person – children from 0 to 6 is free and for children from 6 to 12 is € 30
You may also like...
1 DAY TOUR, STAY EXCLUDED. Tour is available ALL YEAR