Great painters of the Renaissance. Crivelli, Lotto, Rubens
Great painters of the Renaissance. Crivelli, Lotto, Rubens tours
Programme: for a minimum 2 people, 2-day tour,7-day stay and 6 nights.
The tour includes:
- 6 nights in a typical accommodation
- 1 visit to Ascoli Piceno discovering the Crivelli’s works. (Cathedral of St. Emidio and the triptychs to the Pinacoteca Civica).
- 1 visit to Montefiore dell’Aso, discovering the Polittico by Carlo Crivelli at the Museum of San Francesco.
- 1 visit to Monte San Martino – Polittico Church of Monte San Martino
- 1 lunch in a farmhouse with typical dishes.
The first tour starts at 9:00 am and finishes at 19:00 pm and there is a possibility to have dinner,the price is € 25 for person, and children € 15.
- 1 visit to Monte San Giusto – Church of Santa Maria della Pietà in Telusiano.
- 1 visiting Mogliano – Madonna and Child with Saints (1548 Lorenzo Lotto)
- 1 visit to Recanati – Civic Museum Villa Colloredo Mels, Church S. Domenico
- 1 lunch in a farmhouse based local dishes.
- 1visit to Loreto – Old Museum Treasure of the Holy House.
The second tour starts at 9:00 am and finishes at 6:30 pm and there is a possibility to have dinner, the price is € 25 for person, and children € 15.
ALL TOURS INCLUDED AN ENGLISH GUIDE
The offer doesn’t include: the round trip and anything not expressly specified under “The tour includes”.
The tour price is: € 390 per person – children from 0 to 6 is free and for children from 6 to 12 is € 330
You may also like...
2 DAY TOUR, 7-DAY STAY and 6 NIGHTS. Tour is available ALL YEAR.